Monday 11 September 2017

Mzbel: I Date Old Men, They Cant Have Sex For Long Unlike Young Ones

Controversial Ghanaian singer Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, says getting married is not readily in her plans.


The 37-year-old said although many hold the view that she is old enough to be married by now, it is not a priority for her.

Speaking Monday in an interview on Behind the Fame on Drive Time on Joy FM with Lexis Bill, Mzbel said she is currently in a healthy relationship which is equal to marriage.
She said;

“Marriage is not a priority but if it happens, why not,” she noted and added that she is in a healthy relationship which she is enjoying.

Although she won’t disclose the identity of the man in her life currently, the singer had said in a couple of interviews that older men are her taste.

She said;

“I am an old man’s girlfriend. Everybody in Ghana knows that I don’t date young guys.

If you are a young guy and I date you, I might break your heart. I like old men. They are very gentle.

“They don’t also like sex. They can’t even have sex for long. You know, I don’t like sex like that. I like sex once in a while,”

Mzbel is currently promoting her new single, ‘African Boy’.


The singer, had in a recent interview with Zionfelix on Radio Universe’ Brunch2Lunch entertainment show, said it is not a sin to date a married man, as God supports it.

No comments:

Post a Comment